Friday, January 30, 2015

20 Time Post 03

As I've said before, my project is a continued re-texturing of a futuristic city street model.  I'd like to finish working on it by the end of the trimester, or failing that, by the end of the school year; I want to learn more about making convincing textures in Blender (a purpose for which this project has been very helpful thus far).  So far I've only really encountered two issues: the fact that part of the street is incomplete due to a failure on the part of whoever originally modeled that piece to compensate for a curved portion that the regular array modifier couldn't handle (necessitating some separating of objects and usage of independent array modifiers to achieve the correct result, which I'm still working on) and a lack of time to actually work on the project.  When it's done, I hope to have a complete 3D set to use for the movie project I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment